Feel healthier and lose weight.
A community supporting sustainable habits, wellness, and weight loss.
What We Do…
- The Wellness Campaign supports thousands of people who struggle with their health and weight-related chronic disease.
- People in our program transform their health one habit at a time.
- Our small-group model generates support and accountability, inspiring people to make long-term changes in how they move, how they eat, and how they live.
How We Do It
We have implemented our group learning and accountability model in three ways:
- We run our own groups in Arlington, Massachusetts. Our 200+ participants have lost over 4,000 pounds and have kept most of the weight off.
- We train doctors and dietitians in other communities in Massachusetts.
Our free resources are available to all!
because our focus is different
Our techniques are rooted in established medical research, not fads or diets, because traditional diets don’t create permanent change and, often, do more harm than good.
- Healthy, happy participants, not profit
- Healthy habits, not diets
- Sustainable change, not quick results
- Medically sound advice, not fads and meal plans
- People supporting each other, holding each other accountable
- Comprehensive program: nutrition, exercise, sleep, stress, and much more
- Lifestyle strategies for cooking, shopping, family interactions, holidays, restaurants
- Online & mobile connection for member support
Our average participant loses about 20 pounds. Among those who lose significant weight, 69% keep most of the weight off a year later.
What Participants Are Saying…
"I learned the tools to manage my wellness for the rest of my life. I feel better. I am more confident. I am more energized."
"Make a commitment to your wellbeing, get the support of a group and hold the vision of a healthy you."